Friday 23 September 2011

An Ode to Curly Fries

Also entitled: what pregnant women want, pregnant women get.


Here's the deal, I generally eat very heathily. I don't eat much fast food (maybe once a month?), I don't eat a lot of sugar, rarely have processed foods, etc. I feel like I have quite sophisticated tastes. 

HOWEVER, I love my curly fries. When I was a kid (I grew up barely EVER eating fast food, etc, etc) what I wanted for my birthday dinner was chicken strips and curly fries---pretty much without fail. I hadn't had curly fries for probably...8 years? And then I got pregnant...and then curly fries went on sale. The rest, they say, is history. 

I would love to say that I'm going to try to make them next time I'm craving...but I don't think that's possible. I just love the 'so bad for me' taste.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least your photography made them LOOK sophisticated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know, eh? Instragram, makes everything look more suave...

    ReplyDelete